We wanted to take a moment to introduce the newest member of the Sara Goetz Photography family, our new studio manager, Jenny! So if you’re calling and emailing, you’ll most likely be speaking to Jenny from now on, so be sure to say hi!
The most fun way to get to know someone is to ask them some questions, so here’s a little questionnaire Jenny answered and we thought we’d share. Enjoy her answers!
1. What is your signature dance move? Oh man, I am a dancing machine. I would say anything that involves Shakira like hips is my move. I’m not saying I look anything like her doing it, I’m just saying it’s my go-to move!
2. If we catch you on a free weekend, what are you most likely doing? Probably reading, or sleeping, or hanging out with my very large, overly involved family (2 sisters and a brother, 3 nieces, 1 nephew, and a partridge in a pear tree)
3. What is your favorite category on Pinterest? Oooooooh that’s tough! Most of my boards have pictures of homes with wall-to-wall bookshelves (my dream), or dancing ballerinas.
4. Tell us a secret. Ok, this is so gross, but….if I can pull it off, I sometimes just wear my hair up with headbands instead of washing it….for like 4 days. And by 4 days, I mean 5 days…. (blushing, shrugging, ashamed)
5. What’s so great about working with Sara Goetz? She’s amazingly talented, her and her husband are adorable, and she’s got the same kind of giddy excitement about Disneyland that I do!
Photography by Kimberly Jarman Photography